- 1. Your romantic interests
- 2. Your past relationship
- 3. Your current relationship
- 4. Your best friend
- 5. Your worst friend
- 6. Your parents
- 7. Your siblings
- 8. Your pets
- 9. Your dreams
- 10. Your day dreams
- 11. Your sleeping patterns
- 12. Your eating habits
- 13. Your hobbies
- 14. Your hopes
- 15. Your fears
- 16. Your confidence
- 17. Your anxieties
- 18. Your greatest adventure
- 19. Your worst mistake
- 20. Your emotions
- 21. Your thoughts
- 22. Your physical ills
- 23. Your eyes
- 24. Your ears
- 25. Your taste
- 26. Your bad habits
- 27. Your good habits
- 28. Your music
- 29. Your writing
- 30. Your philosphies
- 31. Your sexuality
- 32. Your likes
- 33. Your dislikes
- 35. Your fetishes
- 36. Your turn-offs
- 37. Your first sexual experience
- 38. Your last sexual experience
- 39. Your fantasties
- 40. Your favourite games
- 41. Your favourite books
- 42. Your favourite play
- 43. Your personality
- 44. Your quirks
- 45. Your sameness
- 46. Your depression
- 47. Your happiness
- 48. Your role model/inspiration
- 49. Your flexibility
- 50. Your clothes
you ever in the mood to get hit by a car and spend like 1 month in the hospital
I just figured something out
✧ space is my place ✧
I miss him…
Some days you just need a little cat love ;)
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
OH SHIT YOU JUST GOT SERVED
I got goosebumps reading this. Amazing.
I will always reblog this. She has the mind and heart I’ve always admired, I strive to be like her every day.
Marilyn also went into a deep depression for sometime in her life and was placed into a psychiatric clinic. [x]
Please notice me
was playing some twilight princess today
I’m in a bad mood so Vriska is in a bad mood